Welcome to the MedAlertPros.com website (the “Site” or “Website”), owned and operated by Crisp Marketing, LLC (“Crisp”, “we”, “us”, and “our”). By using this Website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use (“Agreement”). Please review this Agreement carefully as it is a binding agreement if you use the Website or request other services from Crisp.
- USING THE SERVICES.
- No Medical Advice . We do not provide medical advice. All content on this Site, including text and images, is for informational purposes only. Content on this Site is not intended as, or a substitute for, professional medical advice.
- Insurance Plans and Other Products/Services. Our Site strives to bring you the information you need to make an informed decision about insurance, and other health-care related services such as dental care, vision care, and hearing care. We may provide you with information about different products and services available, and potential providers, so that you are able to find the best plan, or other health-care related product or service that is right for you. The information on this Site is general, and may not be applicable to specific companies to which we may refer you. Ultimately, you are responsible for finding the insurance policy that best suits your needs. Similarly, if you already have insurance or related coverage, the information provided on our site may not be up-to-date or match information from your provider. You will need to contact your insurance provider directly for coverage-related questions concerning your in-force policy. We make no representation, express or implied, that you or any other user of the Site will be able to obtain an insurance quote from any particular insurance company mentioned on this site. Never cancel existing insurance policies until written confirmation is received from your new provider that your new policy is in effect.
- Not a Broker . We are not an insurer or insurance broker or agent. All quotes are provided through licensed brokers, agents, discount plan representatives, or insurance carrier representatives who may or may not be able to obtain quotes from any particular insurance company mentioned on this site.
- Third Parties . By providing information about the various companies mentioned on this website, we make no representation, express or implied, of any sponsorship by any such company, or of any other relationship with any such company. In addition, the links found on the website will let you leave our website and go to websites operated by parties other than us. The linked websites are often not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website that are not owned and operated by us, or any changes or updates to such websites. Such links by the website to websites maintained by third parties do not constitute an endorsement, guaranty, or warranty by us, or any of our affiliates, of any third party or their content, nor the existence of a partnership, joint venture, agency, or other relationship between us, or any of our affiliates, and any linked third party or their content. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, content and/or information of these and other third parties and/or their websites. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
- Third Party Products. By offering a number of third party products and services, including advertisements, on our website, we make no warranties or representations of any kind as to the content or suitability of the subject matter of any website, product or service from any such third party business or individual. We expressly disclaim liability for direct, consequential, or incidental damages arising from the products, services, advertisements, actions, or website content of these and any other third parties, and you waive any claims against us for damages arising from such transactions or your reliance upon statements contained therein. You will not consider us nor will we be construed as a party to such transactions, whether or not we may have received some form of revenue or other remuneration in connection with the transaction. Third parties are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing, and customer service. You agree that use of such merchants is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, express, implied, or otherwise. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and any third parties found on this Site, or for any information appearing on third party websites, or any other website linked from or to our website.
- USING THE WEBSITE.
- Intended Audience. The Website is intended for use by adults in the United States only. The Website is not intended for use by minors and particularly not for use by children under 13 years old.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding our use of the Website.
- Disclaimers & Limitation on Liability. Use of and browsing in the Website is done at the user’s own risk. Neither Crisp nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Website shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing the Website, or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Website, including, without limitation, damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result thereof. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- Errors . While Crisp uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Website, Crisp makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors and technical errors) in the content of the Website. Crisp reserves the right to correct errors on the Website but is under no obligation to correct all errors brought to its attention.
- APPLICABLE LAW; ARBITRATION CLAUSE; CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
- Governing Law . Crisp maintains and operates the Website and offers Services from its offices in the State of Florida, United States. This Agreement is governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Florida, United States of America. If any portion of this Agreement is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY .
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW, CRISP SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXTRAORDINARY, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE), EVEN IF ADVISED US OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES .
CRISP MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND TO YOU, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SERVICES OR ANY OUTCOME
FROM THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE AVAILABILITY OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICES OR FUNDING, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. CRISP DOES NOT WARRANT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- CHANGES .
Crisp may make changes to its Services and the Website at any time without any notice, or suspend or discontinue its Services and Website at any time without notice. If this Agreement is changed, Crisp will post a revised version on the Website. Your continued use of the Services, including the Website, following changes to this Agreement constitutes your acceptance of the current version of this Agreement.
With respect to any feedback, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like that you provide (“Feedback”) to Crisp regarding the Website or Services, you agree that: you have the right to provide the Feedback to Crisp; Crisp has no obligation to consider or act on any Feedback; the Feedback is not confidential; and Crisp has the irrevocable and unconditional right to use the Feedback.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS.
You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, or notices and messages on the Website, and you can retain copies of these communications for your records. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. If you use a mobile device to access the Website or Services, your carrier may impose data and other charges.